Wednesday, July 30, 2008

airports and layovers and sleep? oh my!




We got back to the States safely. Right now we're still in the ATL airport with our last layover and final flight home. I for one still have a surreal feeling and have not yet processed through everything we accomplished while in Swaziland. If it was up to me I probably would not have left, but I did with plans of going back a third time. Yes we did a lot for just a small part in God's great plan, but every little bit counts and there is always more to do. The walk of faith is never ending. What blows my mind the most is not how faithful people are to God, but how much more faithful He is to us despite what we do. I know our hearts are forever changed and this trip has caused us to grow spiritually.
-Kassie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, Kassie is probably still asleep--we picked her up at the airport in Memphis last night at 10:00 pm Central. She was verrrrrrry tired, but contented. Like Moses down from the mountaintop with the Shekinah glory on his face, Kassie came home with God's peace shining on hers. Thanks to everyone who went and sowed love and good works and set an example of Christ's love in action for the people in Swaziland, and for those of us back in the U.S.A. Kassie, you are awesome, and I love you and know that you are God's woman all the way. I'm sooooo proud of you. Mr. Chris