Monday, July 14, 2008

Staying in the Moment

Yesterday was an amazing day! Having the team all together in Church for Prayer was overwhelming for me. The reality that we will be leaving so soon is beginning to sink and the feelings of joy and humility are flooding me right now. I know that none of the team will ever be the same again after our opportunity to serve and pour out His love in a country that is parched and dry. I am so humbled to among the team memebers that have never had the opportunity to serve on a mission team before and I know that for us our excitement is totally over the top. My prayers is that for all of us we can stay in the moment this week and allow God to speak to us as He prepares us for this journey. That we can become soft and pliable in His Hands. He wants us to be so close that we are clinging to Him. I am praying for each of you that you will Hear him call your name like never before.......

In His Love, Nancy Clary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jason, you're soooo stinkin' right about that.

i felt the same basic deal sunday when we were being prayed for. God's got us covered on this.

it's gonna be all about HIM and with that i KNOW it will be amazing.