Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swazi Thoughts from the Doctor



Sitting here at our final Swazi mtg and I'm getting fired up just thinking about what God is going to do in us and through us!!!! This morning at the 12 o'clock service when our team was prayed for I really felt like God put His anointing on us for what we are going to do there. It felt as if someone put a blanket on my shoulders and as crazy as it sounds, I felt His spirit rest on us....it was awesome. Luke 4 Jesus talks about the spirit of God being ON him and God's anointing being ON him for the task he came from heaven to earth to accomplish....what was ON him was not to enable him to preach better or pray better but what was on him was to serve the people. WOW!!!! As a team whether it be in Africa or in Prairieville we have to remember that what is on us is not for us but for them....its never about us but about bringing healing to a hurting world. Amen

Tweez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sitting here at Twez's and Jen's thinking about the TEAM"S arrival and the many thoughts that must be racing thru their minds as the plane begins to approach Africa.I remember the first trip Twiz and I took in 2002.My prayer is, that as you serve this great nation, it becomes engrafted in your hearts and that you will never be the same. Remember God has hand picked you to represent Him for such a time as this.Serving is an honor.
My prayers and thoughts are with you guys, Love Mama Red